FLOORING 4 YOU - FLOORING 4
Flooring 4 You - Elesgo Flooring.
Flooring 4 You
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- building material used in laying floors
- four: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- Derek Lamar Fisher (born August 9, 1974) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. His NBA career has spanned more than 14 years, during which he has won 5 NBA Championships.
- four: being one more than three
If you really knew me...
I was tagged by hello.denise. to do ten facts about myself but instead of just listing facts...I'm gonna do it like the new MTV show, "If You Really Knew Me"
So yeah, here we go !
1. If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't have family around here except for my immediate family and it kills me inside knowing that everyone lives halfway across the world. I remember when I was really little and I went over to my neighbors house to play but they had to send me home because they were having family over for dinner or whatever. Anyways, I went home with tears filling in my eyes asking my mother why we didn't have any family. I will never, ever forget that. I was probably in the 2nd grade.
2. If you really knew me, you'd know that getting close to people is really hard for me to do. I can't stand being vulnerable to people, even to my own friends but I do know one thing, if I do consider you as one of my close friends...I will probably be the most "best" friend anyone could have. An extreme few amount people have that title.
3. If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm extremely sensitive and if you hurt me once, It takes a very, very long time for me to let go of that. The thought never leaves my mind. The bottom line is, I tend to hold grudges.
4. If you really knew me, you'd know that I love to travel. I love everything about it. I feel as if I'm truly the happiest person i could be when I travel.
5. If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm extremely paranoid at night, especially in the dark. In my mind, I believe that something, or someone is always behind me and if I hear the slightest unfamiliar noise, I freak out! Hahaha.
6. If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm constantly thinking of the past or the future. My head tends to be in the clouds 90% of the day. I have a huge imagination and I sometimes think of the most ridiculous things.
7. If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm obsessed with astrology. If your in Barnes & Noble, go look at that section, you'd see me sitting right on the floor in front of it with Starbucks coffee in my hand.
8. If you really knew me, you'd know that I can be a perfectionist sometimes. It drives me nuts but I can't help it.
9. If you really knew me, you'd know that I try my very hardest to not let go of my childhood. I mean, the picture above could definitely support this statement. Hehe. It sucks to do the things I did when I was younger and realize that It doesn't bring as much joy to me as it did 3 years ago. This definitely includes video games but no worries, I will never get too sick of it but I'm definitely picky when to comes to choosing games to play. This never was a problem until I got to Highschool.
10. If you really knew me, you'd know that I love Lord of The Rings. ABSOLUTELY. LOVED. IT. I saw all of them when they came out, except for the first one. I remember when I got the Two Towers on DVD and how excited I was. Me and my brother had the swords and we would play medieval games in my backyard. Sorry Dan, hehe :)
Floor 4 / 4.01 - 4.07 This Way.
On floor signage at the Tea Building to direct you to the office units. The whole interior is somewhat like the bastard child of a disused prison and empty multi-story car park. But the actual office spaces are pretty cool. Loads of new media / creative agencies in this place. If a bomb went off on this corner of Bethnal Green Road, half of London's digital output would cease to exist.
iron floor grates
how to paint a concrete basement floor
metropolitan hardwood floors
vinyl square flooring
light wood floor
floor tile maryland
garage flooring products
floor tile insulation
maintaining hardwood floors
Post a comment